We work with your already established care providers to ensure our patients receive the continuity of care they deserve. We can also connect our patients with new providers if they do not have an existing network of support. If you are a clinician interested to assist in wellness of our patients please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We offer the following programs:
- Adolescent inpatient psychiatry (coming soon)
- Adult inpatient psychiatry
- Geriatric inpatient psychiatry
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Depression treatment
- Partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient program
How to Make a Referral
- Call Intake line: 234-999-4916
- Fax patient information: 234-999-4910
- Face sheet/demographics
- Insurance information
- Current medications
- Medical conditions and history
- Presenting problem
- Last physician visit notes
- Once the information is received, our staff will verify insurance and contact our Medical Director.
- The medical director will be presented with the information and will determine if admission to our setting is appropriate and meets criteria.
- If admission is appropriate, we may ask that patient is cleared through area Emergency Department, depending on patient needs.
Not Appropriate for Admissions
Acute medical or surgical illnesses that may prevent participation in active treatment programs.
Communication Throughout Treatment
Sunrise Vista treatment center offers individualized mental health treatment. Treatment at Sunrise Vista involves meaningful communication with the referring professional throughout treatment. If your client gives us permission to communicate with you, we will:
- Call you to let you know that your client has arrived safely
- Give weekly phone or email updates
- Provide a discharge plan
- Work with you to address your client’s needs
- Share progress and concerns about your client’s progress