Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) at Sunrise Vista is an outpatient mental health treatment program, meaning you attend treatment during the day and return to your home at night. Our staff takes a compassionate, research-based approach in treating mental health disorders. Contact Sunrise Vista today by calling 844-942-3007 to learn more.
What Happens in a PHP?
During your outpatient treatment at Sunrise Vista’s PHP in Canton, OH, our dedicated clinicians will introduce you to evidence-based and holistic therapies to help with stress management, life skills, and conflict-resolution. Another essential component of the program is cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), which allows patients to identify and change negative thoughts, emotions, and behaviors in response to external stimuli and internal conflicts. Our PHP is geared toward patients who are stepping down from inpatient care, and require treatment which can help them prevent the need for hospitalization.
Stability Starts at Sunrise Vista
Learning how to cope with negative feelings like depression, anxiety, isolation, and anger is another central component of our partial hospitalization program. Finding new approaches to boost new thinking and behavior patterns is at the heart of this effective treatment method. Identifying triggers is another way to support your recovery. Although it’s impossible to avoid every trigger, learning how to approach them is one of the essential strategies we teach at Sunrise Vista.
FEATURES OF A PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM
- Stabilization & Safety: We are proud to offer a modern, up-to-date inpatient care setting to help maintain your safety and help you on the path to mental wellness. Our mental health therapy programs have been proven to profoundly impact a broad range of behavioral health issues and mental illness disorders.
- Psychiatric Assessment: Psychiatric assessment will be provided by our licensed clinicians. They specialize in compassionate care and work tirelessly to address the emotional, functional, and medication needs of our clients.
- Therapeutic Alliance: You will be assigned to a primary therapist who will craft your individualized treatment and community reintegration plan. Research has shown that a trusting and healthy relationship with a therapist can dramatically improve the potential for long-term mental health recovery.
- Medical Assessment: Our medical providers will identify outstanding medical complexities that need to be addressed before and during your treatment. Ongoing medical needs will be addressed throughout your treatment.
- Treatment Plan: Members of our interdisciplinary treatment team will work together with patients individually and in treatment groups to help patients establish both short- and long-term goals to support your behavioral health needs.
HEALING BEGINS AT SUNRISE VISTA
Addressing mental health and medication concerns can allow people to improve their relationships with family, friends, and peers. One of the goals in our partial hospitalization program is to encourage communication and relationship skills. The various therapy options we offer are proven to help people return to living a full life. Our clinicians and therapists have experience helping people overcome the conditions that are holding them back.
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION FOR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
Sunrise Vista offers more than a traditional behavioral health center. Our mental health treatment options address a wide range of psychological disorders. We take pride in helping people lead healthier, more connected lives.
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Panic disorder
- Anger management issues
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Childhood trauma
- Clinical depression
- Dissociative disorders
- Opioid dependency
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Sleep disorders
- Social anxiety
If you feel trapped by mental health issues, asking for help is the last thing you want to do. But it’s often the first step toward lasting recovery. Most psychological conditions don’t appear overnight; treating these conditions takes time, resources, and the right therapists. Your mind and body deserve a chance to heal.
Contact Sunrise Vista today by calling 844-942-3007 to learn more about our innovative partial hospitalization program.